PL  |  EN  |  UA

GCN 12.1 -0.15 -1.22%

Press releases

Apr 28, 2016

Mr. Michał Laska's appointment to the Management Board

On 28 April 2016 the Supervisory Board of Groclin S.A. adopted a resolution on appointment of Mr. Michał Laska to the Management Board.

read more

Apr 06, 2016

Acquisiton of CADM - strategic milestones for further growth and development of Groclin Group

Today Michal Laska, owner and CEO of CADM Sp. z o. o. and André Gerstner, CEO of Groclin S. A., have signed a Share Price Agreement, under which CADM Sp. z o. o., located in Cracow, becomes with immediate effect a member of the Groclin Group. In a 1st step Groclin S. A. is purchasing about 51% of the shares of CADM Sp. z o. o. The other 49% will be acquired latest until the end of 2018. These 49% will be purchased against shares of Groclin.

read more

Dec 21, 2015

Real properties in Nowa Sól sold to KOLLOMAT for PLN 14.5 million

Groclin's subsidiaries sold real properties located in Nowa Sól. Their total value amounted to PLN 14,5 million.

read more

Dec 10, 2015

Groclin resigns from current market marker

The Management Board of Groclin informed about its resignation from the services of its current market maker.

read more

Sep 23, 2015

Mrs. Barbara Sikorska's appointment to the Management Board

On 22 Septeber 2015, the Supervisory Board of Groclin S.A. adopted a resolution on appointment of Mrs. Barbara Sikoska to the Management Board.

read more

Jul 28, 2015

New appointments from VW and GM for Groclin

On 22 and 27 July Groclin’s Management Board signed three letters of intent received from Volkswagen and General Motors for the batch production of Opel Zafira, VW Crafter and VW Passat CC seat covers.

read more

Jul 01, 2015

The sales of the business unit „Wiring & Controls“ is completed and Groclin Group is from today on a net debt free company with growth potential

Groclin Group has informed on the 13th of February that it had signed a contract to sell the Wiring & Controls business to PKC Group, a company listed on the Helsinki stock exchange.

read more

Feb 26, 2015

KTP will start cooperation with PESA

Kabel-Technik-Polska Sp. z o.o. will start the cooperation with polish producer of trains PESA S.A. from Bydgoszcz within the DART project for PKP Intercity.

read more

Feb 13, 2015

KTP will join the PKC Group

Dear All,

In 2013 Groclin took over Kabel-Technik-Polska, followed by two years of integration, changes in the management and organization and strong growth in revenues. These changes have cost a lot of money, which are visible in our not satisfying operational results and in our debt situation.

read more

Dec 29, 2014

Management Board's comments to the 2 LOIs news dd. 23 December 2014


With receiving the 2 LOIs on the 22nd and 23rd of December 2014 KTP has immediately started working on both contracts, as the schedules for the first deliveries are very tight.


read more

PreviousStrona: 12